The Virtual Classroom Essentials Programme, delivered through the IITD, is designed to help learning professionals quickly transition their existing training programmes to virtual delivery.
Participants will gain an insight into best practice approaches for the design and delivery of interactive and engaging live classroom sessions, and gain first-hand experience of the virtual classroom environment.
This fully online, practical course is delivered over a one-week period using a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Participants will be actively working on designing their own Virtual Classroom during the programme.
Who Should Attend?
This programme is tailored for all training and education professionals who need to quickly transform classroom sessions into engaging virtual delivery.
How will this programme benefit you?
- Understand how to quickly transition your classroom session to virtual delivery
- Design highly engaging, interactive live online sessions
- Practice the core skills for facilitating an interactive virtual classroom using a range of tools including breakout sessions, live chat, polls, moderated Q & As and video asset integration
This is a practical programme and participants will be working on their own in-house courses during the programme.
Modules & Topics
- Fundamentals of instructional design for Virtual Classrooms
- Creating your Virtual Classroom storyboard
- Virtual Classroom interactive tools
- Preparing for your Virtual Classroom
- Facilitating a Virtual Classroom
- Virtual Classroom software and technology
Dates: 14th & 17th July
Time: 10am - 12pm
Dates: 21st & 24th July
Time: 10am - 12pm
2 * Live Virtual Classrooms (duration of each Virtual Classroom is 2 hours)
Independent learning activity pre-Virtual Classroom & post-Virtual Classroom
Access to a Virtual Classroom design toolkit
Please note this programme is fully online
Price After Funding: €295
(Available to those working in private, commercial, or semi-state organisations in the Rep of Ireland)