Digital Experience Project Manager
Who Are We?
Flex Labs are a family of digital learning designers and ground break digital learning labs. Our mission
is to help learning professionals and educators advance their career in digital learning. Our virtual lab
helps learning professional build their confidence, skills and expertise in digital learning through
online programmes and innovative design tools.
Founded in 2018, we are a fast-growing Irish start-up with ambitious plans to expand into
international markets in 2021.
We are looking for a Digital Experience – Project Manager to join our fast-growing team.
A rare chance for someone looking to build their career and skills in marketing, business
development, project management and digital learning.
Flex Labs will offer you a key role in a stimulating, fast-paced and challenging environment. You will
be joining an organisation who is passionate about helping our clients and learners advance their
skills and one that continuously engages in the most relevant trends. We offer a competitive
package, on-going training, flexible working arrangement and a fun and sociable working
What Can We Offer You?
We can offer you a stimulating role that will challenge you and give you room to grow and develop
your skills. As you’ll see below, the role is a rare mix of responsibilities which gives you a chance to
build up a range of different skills whilst working with blue-chip clients and multiple projects.
We place great value on giving our team members opportunities to grow and progress in their
career. How do we demonstrate this? Through our Ancora Imparo development programme that
encourages everyone in the company (regardless of seniority) to learn something new each month
so that we are all continuously growing. You’ll receive quarterly coaching, formal training in various
areas and a supportive, positive work environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Manage the Flex Labs website to ensure that it has up to date and engaging content
- Drive leads and traffic to the site using Google AdWords, SEO and other campaigns
- Manage and create content for the Flex Labs social media channels to allow us to connect
with our community
- Set up and manage digital marketing campaigns to create leads for our programmes
- Support our learners and users as they progress through our programmes to ensure they
have an enjoyable and rewarding experience
- Manage the learner process from booking to certification during programmes
- Nurture the Flex Labs community to ensure they stay connected with our programmes
- Support the development team on the day to day management of digital learning projects
- Support the development team with the creation of digital learning content for our
programmes and projects
- Create marketing content that can be shared with our community through various platforms
- Flexible with an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for growing a new business
- Understanding of social media, content development and digital marketing
- Familiarity with content management systems, or an ability to pick up new programmes quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to organise and carry out workload to tight timescales
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- An interest in digital learning
- Approachable, team-oriented and capable of building strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant area
- Ideally 1 – 2 years’ experience in business but open to recent graduates also
Flex Labs Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer
Flex Labs Ltd
The Media Cube