Join Our Team: Junior Digital Learning Specialist (Dublin-based)
Who Are We?
Flex Labs is the digital learning design partner of Harvest, Ireland’s leading people development specialists.
Harvest are a dedicated team of learning specialists who design and deliver world class learning solutions for our clients. Since our foundation in 1984, we have successfully partnered with thousands of individuals and hundreds of organisations in Ireland, Europe, the United States, Australia and the Middle East.
In Flex Labs, we aim to create independence in digital learning design for our clients through our range of offers:
- Learn Lab – a suite of online and classroom-based courses designed to upskill participants in digital learning design.
- Create Lab – we partner with clients to design and deliver bespoke, high-end eLearning experiences.
- Virtual Lab – a newly-launched digital learning design portal. This product gives clients a portal that simplifies and guides them through the digital learning design process.
A rare opportunity for someone looking to develop a career in the field of learning consultancy and eLearning / digital learning. We are looking for a Junior Digital Learning Specialist to join our growing team.
Flex Labs will offer you a career in a stimulating, fast paced and challenging environment. You will be joining an organisation who is passionate about adding real client value and one that continuously engages in the most relevant up to date learning and eLearning methodologies. We offer a competitive package, on-going training, CPD and a fun and sociable working environment.
What Can We Offer You?
We can offer you a stimulating role that will challenge you and give you room to grow and develop your skills. As you’ll see below, the role is a rare mix of responsibilities which gives you a chance to build up a range of different skills whilst working with blue chip clients.
Our partnership with Harvest means we place great value on giving our team members opportunities to grow and progress in their career. How do we demonstrate this? Through our Ancora Imparo development programme that encourages everyone in the company (regardless of seniority) to learn something new each month so that we are all continuously growing. You’ll receive quarterly coaching, formal training in eLearning design & development and a supportive, positive work environment.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Supporting the Project Manager in day-to-day management of digital learning projects with a view to taking ownership of this when ready.
- This involves working closely with both clients and our Lead Developer to ensure project timelines are met and project standards meet or exceed our client’s expectation.
- Ownership of day-to-day admin.
- This involves managing the invoicing process for projects, course participant management, course venue booking and preparing printed materials (eg handbooks) for courses.
- Ownership of Flex Labs website and social media channels.
- Website ownership involves updating the Flex Labs website with new course dates, blog content and ad-hoc changes when required.
- Social media ownership involves updating the social media channels with regular content which feeds into the 2019 strategy, and supporting the creation of the 2020 social media strategy. Your input here will be highly valued and creativity and innovative thinking is encouraged!
eLearning Content Development
- Upskilling in eLearning development and graphic design. Formal training will be provided to give you a 3-day introduction in how to design and develop engaging, high quality eLearning content.
- Supporting the Lead Developer in building engaging, interactive eLearning content using. Articulate Storyline 360.
- Testing eLearning content.
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Attention to detail and a desire to create quality eLearning content
- Ability to organise and carry out workload to tight timescales
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Desire to upskill in eLearning development
- An interest in graphic design
- Approachable, team-oriented and capable of building strong working relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Flexible working arrangement
- Structured continuous development programme (Ancora Imparo)
Flex Labs Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer