Learn how to create innovative learning experiences using the latest learning technology.
We partner with Newcastle University's Centre for Executive & Professional Development to deliver our accredited Advanced Digital Learning Design Programme.
This course is designed to help you design and deliver innovative learning experiences using the latest developments in learning technology.
This course will help you to:
- Design and deliver innovative end to end learning experiences using the latest developments in learning technology
- Choose the most appropriate learning experience to meet your learners’ development needs
- Develop your instructional design skills for a wide range of learning experiences including:
Micro and mobile learning
Live virtual learning
- Increase your knowledge and improve your eAuthoring skills using a range of authoring tools to support the development of your learning experiences
- Broaden your knowledge of the practical application of emerging digital learning trends such as immersive learning and artificial intelligence
*Funding and Group Discounts Available
We do not have any dates for this course at the moment, please click on the register interest button.Register Interest
The Advanced Digital Learning Design course is is recognised by Newcastle University's Centre for Executive and Professional Development.
The programme is certified through the CPD accreditation institution in the UK. Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a Professional Development Certificate in eLearning.
About the Facilitator
The Advanced course is delivered by Flex Labs CEO John Kilroy. Read more about John here.
“My experience with the Advanced Digital Learning Design was excellent with just the right amount of interaction and a plethora of information which was entirely up to me to access and utilise.The materials were professionally produced, and the facilitators and guest speakers were friendly and experts in their fields. I gained a wealth of knowledge and skills that I can use in my daily role.”