- Have you completed eLearning Essentials with Harvest?
- Are you interested in mastering digital learning design, theory and practise?
- Do you want to practice your digital learning design skills with industry experts and thought leaders?
- Would you like to experience the very best in digital learning training in a purpose built facility?
- Would you like to complete the ultimate step on your digital learning design path in 2020?
Harvest partner with the University of Newcastle to deliver this Advanced Digital Learning Design Programme.
Learn how to create innovative learning experiences using technology.
This course is designed for learning professionals who have completed our eLearning Essentials course or have extensive experience in digital learning design, and want to take the next step.
What experience in eLearning do I need prior to this course?
This programme is a follow on course from our eLearning Essentials course and for those who have substantial experience in digital learning design.
How long is the course and I how much homework will I have?
This programme begins with a two day Boot Camp experience. Following the Boot Camp there is a 3 month gab in which participants will complete 5 Virtual Workshops. These workshops are an engaging mix of live, self-managed and social experiences scheduled for one to two hours a week. You will also work in project teams to design an end-to-end learning experience that can be applied to a work based scenario, project or programme. On completion of the 5 Virtual Workshops there will be a final two day seminar.
Does this course include eLearning tools training?
Yes, you will be using relevant instructional design skills and tools needed to create these learning experiences.
Some of which include:
- Micro and mobile learning
- Live virtual learning
- Social learning
- Virtual reality
Will I get a cert after completing this course?
Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a Professional Certificate in Advanced Digital Learning Design.
Over the course of this Advanced Digital Learning Design Programme you will:
1. Design and deliver innovative end to end learning experiences using the latest developments in learning technology.
2. Choose the most appropriate learning experience to meet your audience’s development needs.
3. Develop your instructional design skills for a wide range of learning experiences.
4. Increase your knowledge and improve your eAuthoring skills using a range of authoring tools to support the development of your learning experiences.
5. Broaden your knowledge of the practical application of emerging digital learning trends such as immersive learning and artificial intelligence
The Advanced Digital Learning Design Programme is recognised by Newcastle University's Centre for Executive and Professional Development.
The programme is certified by the CPD accreditation institution in the UK. Upon successful completion of the programme, participants will be awarded a Professional Certificate in Advanced Digital Learning Design.
Dates: 23rd & 24th September, 16th & 17th December
Time: 9:00 - 16:00
Duration:4 Days (non-consecutive)
KEY DETAILS & COURSE BOOKING
- 2 DAY LAUNCH BOOT CAMP
- 2 DAY FINALE BOOT CAMP
- 5 LIVE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM SESSIONS
- ACCESS TO DIGITAL LEARNING DESIGN
- ACCESS TO FLEX LABS ONLINE
- SOCIAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Price: €1,900 per person
15% Skillnet funding available